The One More Time program brings moments of joy and meaning to those nearing the end of life by making life-enhancing wishes come true. Each moment is unique and personal. It can be larger than life, or as simple as bringing family together from a distance one last time. Each One More Time moment creates lasting memories for the families of those we serve at Heart & Soul Hospice.
- Dinner at a favorite restaurant
- Attending a family milestone event
- Taking a day trip to a favorite place
- Going fishing
- Flying a kit
- Arranging for a private concert featuring favorite music
- Attending a theater production
- Attending a ball game
- Throwing a birthday party
- Celebrating an anniversary
- Touring a local attraction
- Participating in an Honor Flight
- Taking a flight in an airplane
- Riding in a classic car
With early admission to hospice, families can work with Heart & Soul Hospice to make their loved ones’ wishes come true.
Volunteer with One More Time
As we seek to meet the needs of our hospice patients, there are many opportunities to volunteer, including with the One More Time program.